- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
Chapter One
1)You are wanted on the phone.
你的电话。
2)John stood from the chair.
约翰站了起来。
3) The sight and sound of our jet planes filled me with special longing.
看到我们的喷气式飞机,听到隆隆的机声,令我特别神往。
4)Why should I quarrel with my bread and butter?
为什么要和自己的生计作对呢?
5) Being a teacher is being present at the creation, when the clay begins to breathe.
当一名教师就意味着目睹上帝造人的过程,目睹用泥土捏成的人体开始了呼吸,开始了生命。
6)所有的父母都望子成龙。
All the parents expect their child to have a bright future.
7)我不会拖你的后腿。
I won’t be in your way.
8)下象棋我只会马走日,象走田。
I only know the most basic moves (in playing Chinese chess).
9)瞧你象只落汤鸡!
You look like a drowned rat!
10)他(听到这话)心里一跳,脸色也变了。
At this his heart missed a beat and he became pale.
11)It was morning, and the new sun sparkled gold across the ripples of gentle sea.
清晨,初升的太阳照着平静的海面,微波荡漾,闪耀着金色的光芒。
12)Its a gloomy thing, however, to talk about ones own past, with the day breaking. Turn me to some other direction before I go.
不过, 在天亮时谈个人的往事令人扫兴。我走之前,谈点别的吧。
13)The maxim was that when a married couple saw red the lawyer saw green.
俗话说,夫妻吵得面红耳赤之时,便是律师招财进宝之日。
14)He described the claim in alliteration fashion as a composite of fantasy, fallacy and fiction.
他用押头韵的方式把这种要求描绘成“虚幻,虚妄和虚构”的混合物。
15)Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
倘使让我来决定,我们是应该有一个没有言论自由的政府,还是没有政府的言论自由,我会毫不犹豫地选择后者。
16)走一步看一步。
Take one step and look around before taking another.
17)大厅的灯亮得我睁不开眼睛。
The bright lights in the hall dazzled me.
18)这个出租汽车司机黑着呢,他经常宰客。
This taxi driver is an old screw. He often overcharges.
19)我厂生产的地毯图案新颖、色调雅致、美丽大方、富丽堂皇。
The carpets made in our factory are beautiful and magnificent for their novel designs and elegant colors.
20)澜沧江河床低深,水流湍急,两岸高陡,如斧劈刀削,令人望而生畏。
The Langcang River is very much awe-inspiring with deep riverbeds, rushing currents and both banks so high and steep as if split and cut by axes and knives.
The Langcang River rushes violently through the n
文档评论(0)