- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
(外贸函电复习资料
一、英译中
specialize in 专营,专门从事
upon receipt of 一俟收到....即刻....
be in the market for 需要
acquaint sb with with 使某人熟悉某物
the commercial counselors office 商务参赞处
Under separate cover 另封邮寄
On the basis of equality and mutual benefit 在平等互利的基础上
art and craft goods 手工艺品
supply from stock 现货供应
We enjoy an excellent reputation in this field and we supply best quality products.
我们在这一领域享有很高的信誉,并能提供优质产品。
As you are in the line of cotton price goods,we are writing to enquire whether you are willing to enter into business relations with us.
由于贵方经营棉纺织类产品,我方特写信询问贵方是否愿与我方建立业务关系。
In reply to your letter dated March 28.We enclose our latest illustrated catalogue for your reference.
兹复你方3月28日信函,我们附上最新的带有插图的目录单,供你方参考。
We have been importers of cotton piece goods for many years. Now we are interested in extending our range and would appreciate your quotations.
我们从事棉纺织类产品进口多年,现有意扩大我们的业务范围,如能收到贵方报价将不甚感谢。
As some of our products will be exported it is important that our suppliers should be competitive in price and extremely reliable.
因为我们的部分产品将出口,所以我们供应商在价格上有竞争力并且非常可靠是很重要的。
二、中译英
1.我们从中国银行得到贵公司的名称和地址,并获悉贵公司愿同我们建立业务联系。
We have obtained your name and address from the Bank of China and undstood that you would like to establish business relations with us.
我们有幸自荐,盼望能有机会与你们合作。
We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you with the hope that we may have the oportunity of cooperating with you.
我们专门出口中国工艺品,愿与贵方开展这方面业务。
Being specialized in the export of Chinese art and carft goods,we express our desire to trade with you in this line.
我们与可靠的供应商/经销商/客户有密切的联系,我们将能够与你们做大量的生意。
Being closely connected with reliable suppliers/dealers/clients, we are able to do substantial business with you.
你方3月3日的来函收到,我们很高兴的告诉你,你所要的商品,属于我们的经营范围。
Your letter of March 3 has been received. We are gald to inform you that the articles required by you fall within the scope of our business activities.
请告知你市电器市场价格概况。
Please give us a general idea of the market price of the electric apparatus in your city.
英译中
offer an
文档评论(0)