- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
酒店前台接日常用语
酒店前台接待日常用语
Part 1 Greetings
第一部分 问候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
欢迎光临海悦酒店。我是***,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 帮助入住
Please have a seat for a while I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.
请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。
2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I’ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
请把您的护照和信用卡交给我。办完入住手续后,我会马上归还给您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
这次入住您会住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸烟房间还是不吸烟房间?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要分开付押金还是一起付呢?
Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
第三部分 居停期间提供服务
Regular Service常规服务
(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .
请稍等一下。马上为你转接过去。
(2) Because
so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。
Internet Service网络服务
There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.
写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。
(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.
对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。
(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.
好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。
About the Laundry关于洗衣
The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next da
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 足球理论课教案.doc VIP
- 2022春(六下)乱 - 单选题51.docx VIP
- 兄弟 DCP-9040CN MFC-9440CN 彩色激光一体机中文维修手册.pdf VIP
- 兄弟 DCP-8085DN MFC-8880DN 黑白激光打印机中文维修手册.pdf VIP
- sigmadsp专辑sigmastudio软件中文说明3.0.pdf VIP
- 兄弟 DCP-6690CW MFC-6490CW DCP-6890CDW 彩色喷墨打印机中文维修手册.pdf VIP
- 2025年统编版三年级上学期语文期末测试真题汇编卷(三).docx VIP
- 兄弟 MFC-J5910DW 彩色喷墨一体机中文维修手册.pdf VIP
- 西门子燃机燃烧调整.pdf VIP
- 初中科学浙教版教学课件:电学实验共24张.pptx
原创力文档


文档评论(0)