- 1、本文档共5页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
第三学期综英翻译
翻译
Unit 1
I don’t like to see people off at the railway station.
我不喜欢上火车站给人送行。
The company is giving a farewell party for you on Monday evening. A car will pick you up at your hotel at half past seven.
公司星期一晚上为你举办告别晚会。
She was so excited that she couldn’t help giving me a warm embrace.
她太激动了,情不自禁地热烈拥抱我。
I never succeed in overcoming the sense of being out of place.
我从未摆脱局外人的感觉。
She glanced round the room to see who was there.
她环视房间,想看看谁在那儿。
His big shoes look like small boats.
他的鞋子看起来像只小船。
You should fold the eggs into the flour instead of doing it in the opposite way.
你应该把鸡蛋搅进面粉,而不是反过来做。
Unit 2
He thinks that the marriage between them is no more than a business deal.
他认为他们之间的婚姻只不过是个交易而已。
He used up all the money he had.
他把身上的钱花了个精光。
The young man saved your daughter from drowning.
这位年轻人从水里把你女儿救了出来。
She had absolutely nowhere to go, so she read some old books at home,
她实在无处可去,于是呆在家里看看旧书。
“Will I ever be as good as a player as GEOFF?” “Perhaps, but you still have a long way to go before that day comes.”
我能成为像杰夫那样的好球员吗?也许能,不过那一天还早着呢。
He is in danger of losing his job.
他那份工作看样子干不长了。
The situation of employing children to work in factories has nearly died out in many countries.
工厂雇佣童工的情况在许多国家已绝迹。
Unit 3
It started raining, so she made for the nearest shelter.
天开始下雨,她走向附近得一个避雨处。
She picked out a cap to match her dress.
她挑了一顶帽子,正好配她的衣服。
I waited for an hour, but he didn’t show up.
我等了一个小时,可还是没见他的人影。
They figured it was better to stay where they were.
他们觉得还是呆在原地好。
The earthquake that struck the little island caused 23 deaths.
校道发生的地震,造成了23人死亡。
He returned home at length after being away from the village for 20 years.
在离开村子20多年后,他终于回到了家。
She managed to hold on to her job while many of her colleagues lost theirs.
她的许多同事已经失去了工作,她总算保住了。
Unit 4
My teacher told me that the liquid in the bottle could remove stains from metal and china.
老师告诉我瓶里的液体可去除金属个瓷器上的污迹。
The student sitting beside me looked around the examination room with apprehension.
坐在我旁边的学生忐忑不安地看着考场四周。
He is now out of
文档评论(0)