- 1、本文档共5页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
家庭战争之离家出走
The family war of the Runaways
编剧:李冰洁
Lynette: Li Bingjie
主要人物:
The main character:
海晚晚的妈妈(简称妈)
The late mother (the mother )
海晚晚的爸爸(简称爸)
The late father (the father )
海 晚 晚(简称海)
At night (the sea )
旁 白(简称旁)
Beside the white (the next)
正文开始
Start of text
第一幕
The first act
晚:我叫海晚晚,今年一十四,别看个不大,咳……,烦恼真不少。
Late: I call at night, this year fourteen, dont look a little, cough ... ... , trouble really many.
妈:晚晚,早上起来怎么又开始愣神儿,刷牙了没?洗脸了没?吃饭了没?你看看你,衣服领子怎么只有一边?另一边呢?
Mom: late night, rise in the morning how began to stare blankly, brush your teeth? Wash your face? Eat yet? You have a look your collar, how just one? The other side?
晚:行了,行了!闹心不闹心!我在家可受管制了,不让玩电脑,不让看电视,周末也不让去逛街。咦(作惊讶状),我的写的小说呢?妈,是不是你动了我的东西?
Late: the line, the line! Dont you feel disturbed! I am at home can be regulated, not to play computer games, not to watch TV, nor let go shopping on weekends. Why ( do supprised ), I write fiction? Mom, is it right? You move my stuff?
爸:不是你妈妈,是我。你还敢问,你看看你一天不务正业,刚考完试你就臭美上了,看你考啥样。而且你那小说写的也不好啊。
Dad: not your mom, is my. You have to ask, you have a look of your day job, after the exams you smug on, see what you do. And you that story is not good.
晚:我乐意。再说了,我们同学中好多在写小说,我…...
Late : I am willing. Besides, our students a lot of writing a novel, i ... ...
爸: (打断女儿)写小说的那些同学学习好吗?是不是全是学习差的?你是不是也要和他们一样?你……
Dad: (interrupting the daughter ) wrote the novel the students study well? Is it right? All learning difference? Is it right? You will like them? You ... ...
晚: (打断爸爸)行啦行啦,成天的麽叽,烦不烦,都让你麽叽傻了。(背起书包就要走)
Late: (interrupting dad) line line, or at all, do not trouble trouble, let you grumble. ( to carry the bag to go )
妈:一说你就不耐烦,哎!头发还没梳呢!咳!这孩子那上梳子吧。
Mom: you just said impatiently,! His hair is not comb! Cough! The child that the comb.
爸:都是你惯的!
Dad: are you used to!
妈:(没好气儿)对,就我惯她,你不惯,哼!
Mom: ( no annoying to me ), she used to, you are not accustomed to, huh!
第二幕
The second act
旁:考试之后,开始发卷子。
Next: after the exam, began handing out the papers.
晚: 啊!73分!不会吧!毁了 !这次玩完了!(垂头丧气的回家)
Late:
文档评论(0)