- 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
拜伦I would I were a Careless Child我愿做无忧无虑的小孩
I would I were a Careless Child我愿做无忧无虑的小孩
I?would?I?were?a?careless?child,
我愿做无忧无虑的小孩,
Still?dwelling?in?my?Highland?cave,
仍然居住在高原的洞穴,
Or?roamingn. 漫游;移动?through?the?dusky?wild,
或是在微曛旷野里徘徊,
Or?bounding?oer?the?dark?blue?wave;
或是在暗蓝海波上腾跃;
The?cumbrous?adj. 累赘的,成负担的;讨厌的pomp?of?Saxon?pride
撒克逊浮华的繁文缛礼
Accords?not?with?the?freeborn?soul,
不合我生来自由的意志,
Which?loves?the?mountains?craggy?side,
我眷念坡道崎岖的山地,
And?seeks?the?rocks?where?billows?roll.
我向往狂涛扑打的巨石。
Fortune!?take?back?these?cultured?lands,
命运呵!请收回丰熟的田畴,
Take?back?this?name?of?splendid?sound!
收回这响亮的尊荣称号
I?hate?the?touch?of?servile?hands,
我厌恶被人卑屈地迎候,
I?hate?the?slaves?that?cringe?around.
厌恶被奴仆躬身环绕。
Place?me?among?the?rocks?I?love,
把我放回我酷爱的山岳,
Which?sound?to?Oceans?wildest?roar;
听巉岩应和咆哮的海洋;
I?ask?but?this—again?to?rove
我只求让我重新领略
Through?scenes?my?youth?hath?known?before.
我从小熟悉的故国风光。
Few?are?my?years,?and?yet?I?feel
我虽然年少,也能感觉出
The?world?was?neer?designd?for?me:
这世界决不是为我而设;
Ah!?why?do?darkning?shades?conceal
幽冥暗影为何要幂覆
The?hour?when?man?must?cease?to?be?
世人向尘寰告别的时刻?
Once?I?beheld?a?splendid?dream,
我也曾瞥见过辉煌梦境——
A?visionary?scene?of?bliss:
极乐之乡的神奇幻觉;
Truth!—wherefore?did?thy?hated?beam
真相呵!为何你可憎的光明
Awake?me?to?a?world?like?this?
唤醒我面临这么个世界?
I?loved—but?those?I?loved?are?gone;
我爱过——所爱之人已离去;
Had?friends—my?early?friends?are?fled:
有朋友——早年友谊已终结;
How?cheerless?feels?the?heart?alone
孤苦的心灵怎能不忧郁,
When?all?its?former?hopes?are?dead!
当原有的希望都黯然熄灭!
Though?gay?companions?oer?the?bowl
纵然酒宴中欢谑的伙伴们
Dispel?awhile?the?sense?of?ill;
把恶劣情怀驱散了片刻;
Though?pleasure?stirs?the?maddening?soul,
豪兴能振奋痴狂的灵魂,
The?heart—the?heart—is?lonely?still.
心儿呵,心儿却永远寂寞。
How?dull!?to?hear?the?voice?of?those
多无聊!去听那些人闲谈:
Whom?rank?or?chance,?whom?wealth?or?power,
那些人与我非敌非友,
Have?made,?though?neither?friends?nor?foes,
是门第、权势、财富或机缘
Associates?of?the?festive?hour.
使他们与我在筵前聚首。
Give?me?again?a?faithful?few,
把几个忠诚密友还给我,
In?years?and?feelings?still?the?same,
还是原来的年纪和心情;
And?I?will?fly?the?midnight?crew,
躲开那半夜喧嚣的一伙,
Where?boist′rous?joy?is?but?a?name.
他们的欢乐不过是虚名。
And?woman,?lo
文档评论(0)