- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
音乐之声中英文台词
音乐之声
The sound of music
The hills are alive
大地新象
With the sound of music
只因这天籁之声
With songs they have sung
清歌传唱
For a thousand years
千年万年
The hills fill my heart
云岭送翠
With the sound of music
只为这天籁之声
My heart wants to sing Every song it hears
我心雀跃不已 只因它拾得片音短曲
My heart wants to beat like the wings Of the birds that rise
我心澎湃狂喜 宛如鸟生新羽展翅飞去
From the lake to the trees
自湖滨遥向枝头高栖
My heart wants to sigh Like a chime that flies
我心呢喃低语仿佛钟铃
From a church on a breeze
自教堂乘风徐徐而来
To laugh like a brook When it trips and falls
欢笑一如小溪清清 蜿蜒宛转
Over stones on its way
川流石头间
To sing through the night
彻夜高歌
Like a lark who is learning to pray
就像云雀习祷,喜悦轻盈
I go to the hills
我总会来这山巅
When my heart is lonely
每当我心抑郁
I know I will hear
我知道定能听见
What Ive heard before
昔日歌声
My heart will be blessed
我心将被赐福
With the sound of music
只因这天籁之音
And Ill sing
我也愿
Once more
再次高歌
Hallelujah, hallelujah
哈利路亚,哈利路亚
Hallelujah, hallelujah
哈利路亚,哈利路亚
-Reverend Mother. -Sister Bernice.
-院长 -柏尼丝修女
-I simply cannot find her. -Maria?
-我找不到她 -玛丽亚
Shes missing again.
她又不见了
We shouldve put a cowbell around her neck.
也许我们该在她脖子上挂个牛铃
Have you tried the barn? You know how much she adores the animals.
你找过杂仓了吗? 她很喜欢动物
I have looked everywhere. In all of the usual places.
我到处都找过了
Sister, considering its Maria...
我建议你
...I suggest you look in someplace unusual.
找不寻常的地方
Well, Reverend Mother...
院长
...I hope this new infraction ends whatever doubts...
我希望这次违规
...you may still have about Marias future here.
会结束你对她在这里会有未来的疑虑
I always try to keep faith in my doubts, Sister Berthe.
我对疑虑仍常保持信心
After all, the wool of a black sheep is just as warm.
毕竟黑羊的毛也是会温暖
We are not talking about sheep, black or white, Sister Margaretta.
我们不是争论绵羊颜色
Of all the candidates for the novitiate, Maria is the least--
所有修女的候选人中她最糟
Children, children.
各位
We were speculating about the qualifications of our postulants.
我们想了解在修道院的人表现如何
The Mistress of Novices and the Mistress of Postulants...
见习修女和修道院修女的主管
...were trying to help me by expressing opposite points of
文档评论(0)