- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
上枷锁InShackles-康乐及文化事务署
粵劇排場折子戲
Excerpts from the Paichangxi Repertoires of Cantonese Opera
《上枷鎖》
In Shackles
德:龐 德
De: Pang De
妻:龐 妻
Wife: Pang’s wife
妻:奴夫清晨軍中走 午時未見為何由
Wife: My husband went to the camp this morning now is noon time, why hasn’t he returned?
悶坐家中惟等候
I’ve been sitting here Waiting, feeling so bored
一腔幽恨在心頭
My heart is filled with discontent.
妾身李氏 嫁夫龐德
I am Li. My husband Pang De
在丞相帳下 當一名將軍
is a general under the Prime Minister.
可恨征戰頻年 不知何時方了
The wars have gone on for years. When will we see the end?
好不教人愁
How depressing!
人做夫人般般有 我做夫人只有憂愁
Other ladies have everything, what I have is only worry.
德:步轉家堂心恨透
De: Burning with anger, I return home.
只可恨于禁小人 偏與我為仇
How I hate Yu Jin ! He is always my rival.
他道我曾在西涼 追隨馬超左右
He said I used to follow Ma Chao in Xi Liang
一定是乘機逃脫 把劉備來投
and must have deserted to come under Liu Bei.
迫得俺在帳前 誇大口
I had to brag in front of all other generals
願將妻子 做抵押扣留
Saying I’m willing to leave my wife in their hands.
急忙帶妻營中走
I’m in a hurry to take my wife back to the camp.
叫我如何說根由
But how am I going to explain it to her?
妻:哦 夫郎你回來了
Wife : Ah, my lord, you’re back.
德:回來了
De :I’m back.
妻:夫郎請坐
Wife: Let’s sit down, my lord.
德:夫人請坐
De: Let’s sit, my lady.
妻:見夫君歸家來 雙眉緊皺
Wife: My lord you have come home with a troubled look.
問一聲 我老爺 何事憂愁
Can you tell me, my lord– What is troubling you?
德:休提起軍中事 令人難受
De: Let’s not talk about it. Military affairs are so frustrating.
妻:老爺呀
Wife: My lord.
老爺你將心事 細說從頭
Just tell me what worries you.
德:她苦苦追問我 難於開口
De: She won’t give up. What am I going to say?
先問你 那三綱 可知內中理由
First, do you know what the “Three Cardinal Guides” are?
妻:估你問些甚麼
Wife: Is that all you want to ask?
三綱五常那個不知 你又聽
Who wouldn’t know the “Three Cardinal Guides”? Just listen.
德:你又講
De: Tell me.
妻:你又聽呀了
Wife: Then listen well.
君為臣綱從古有 父為子綱有理由
The monarch guides his court. The father guides his sons.
就算三歲孩童 都知道透
Even a three-year-old knows this.
德:哦 君為臣綱 父為子綱
De : The mona
您可能关注的文档
- 一种含聚乙二醇非离子亲水基团的新型水溶性荧光染料的-应用化学.PDF
- 一种基于Tsallis相对熵的图像分割阈值选取方法.PDF
- 一种基于自修改代码技术的软件保护方法-中国科学院大学学报.PDF
- 一种应用于虚拟现实的基于网格变形的立体图像生成方法-电子学报.PDF
- 一种污泥深度脱水工艺试验研究-徐州工程学院学报.PDF
- 一种考虑密度补偿的变过滤半径敏度过滤方法.PDF
- 一般是指在主轴高转速和高进给率下的立铣加工.PPT
- 一般导体超导体Meissner效应试验结果及分析.PPT
- 一解或无解正弦定理余弦定理两边和其中一边的对角.PPT
- 七中标通知书-重庆江北区中医院.DOC
- 上传频率计六值数据.doc
- 上汽集团600104SH动态分析.PDF
- 上海外国语大学教职员工因公出国境OA申请指引我校教职员工出国.DOC
- 上海工程技术研究中心年报告-上海分子治疗与新药创制工程技术.PDF
- 上海教育电视台蓝光抢救性媒资系统简介上海教育电视台刘成学1需求.PDF
- 上海船员培训中心-上海海事大学继续教育学院.PDF
- 下列何者不是执行HACCP过程中所需的七大步骤A建立检验.pdf
- 不同土地利用下岩溶水系统水化学日动态强度小波-水文地质工程地质.PDF
- 不同地层化石模式图鱼类→两栖类→爬行类→哺乳类化石是研究生物.PPT
- 不同改良措施对太子参根际土壤酚酸含量及特异菌群的-应用生态学报.PDF
文档评论(0)