- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
前台日常接待实用英语
Welcome to lemon hotel.
欢迎您下榻柠檬酒店
May I see your passport, please?请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?请问您的国籍是什么?
Could you fill out the form, please?请您填写这张表格好吗?
What do you prefer to make the deposit ? by credit card or cash?
你将以什么形式做押金?信用卡还是现金?
Would you like to take a taxi?请问您要搭计程车吗?
How long would you like to stay?请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?请问您要买几张票?
Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?早上好,先生,请问您要退房吗?
Good evening, Ms. May I help you?晚上好,小姐,请问我能为您服务吗?
Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?早上好,先生。这里是服务台,请问您需要服务吗?
Just a moment, please.请稍等。
Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉让您久等了。
Could you wait a little longer, please?请您稍候好吗?
I would like to apologize for the mistake.为这个错误我深致歉意。
You are welcome.不客气。
Here you are.您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key.这是您的房间钥匙。
Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。
Please enjoy your stay祝您住宿愉快。
We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次见到您。
what kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?
Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
Please wait your turn.请排队等候。
May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)
I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。
Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?
A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。
Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?
Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。
Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
We accept the following credi
文档评论(0)