- 68
- 0
- 约6.95千字
- 约 14页
- 2020-05-13 发布于浙江
- 举报
Oh, the Places You’ll Go!中文翻译
精品文档
精品文档
收集于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除
收集于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除
精品文档
收集于网络,如有侵权请联系管理员删除
Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
《你要去的地方!》
Congratulations! 恭喜恭喜!
Today is your day. 今天是你的大日子。
Youre off to Great Places! 往好地方出发!
Youre off and away! 你启程走天涯!
You have brains in your head. 你有头脑。
You have feet in your shoes. 也有脚力。
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
想往哪儿走就往哪儿走。
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
孤身上路,你自持自知。
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
路在何方,你自有主意。
You’ll look up and down streets. Look ’em over with care.
你会上下打量,小心择路。
About some you will say, “I don’t choose to go there.”
有些你一看便知:“那不是我要走的路。”
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
你才智满脑,足下是劲,
you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.
聪敏如你,怎会走上那些岔路穷途。
And you may not find any you’ll want to go down.
也许你会找不到想走的路。
In that case, of course, you’ll head straight out of town.
如果是这样,自然,你会立马离城再觅去处。
It’s opener there in the wide open air. 旷野大漠,更尽开阔。
Out there things can happen and frequently do to people as brainy and footsy as you.
在那边,人若如你,勤快聪慧,往往大有作为。
And when things start to happen, don’t worry. Don’t stew.
当大任降身,别担心,别焦躁。
Just go right along. 顺着走下去,
You’ll start happening too. 你也会开始踏上光明大道。
Oh, the Places You’ll Go! 噢!你将要去的地方!
You’ll be on your way up! 你会平步青云!
You’ll be seeing great sights! 你会饱览美景!
You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.
你会跻身精英,高飞攀迎!
You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.
你不会落后,因为你分秒必争。
You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead.
你会超越众人,领先他等。
Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.
飞往何处,你都是卓越之最。
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.
去往何方,你都能盖世夺魁。
Except when you don’t. 做不到的时候除外,
Because, sometimes, you won’t. 因为,有时,你会做不到如此精彩。
I’m sorry to say so 很遗憾得这么说,
But, sadly, it’s true 可叹,这是事实。
That Bang-ups 吃闭门羹
And Hang-up
原创力文档

文档评论(0)