- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
快捷服务中心日常英语
1.请您重复一次好吗?
May I beg your pardon?
2.请拼出客人的名字好吗?
How to spell the guest’s name please?
3.对不起,我们在酒店系统里找不到客人的名字。
I am sorry. We didn’t find the guest name in our hotel system.
5.介意我把电话转接到前台让他们为您查一下,好吗?
Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?
6.我再帮您查一下,请稍等。
I will double check it for you. Just a moment please.
7.很抱歉,让您久等了。
I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
8.请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?
Could you speak more slowly(loudly)?
9.为您转接。
I will connect/transfer it for you.
10.您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,方便我帮您接进来吗?
How are you, sir? This is Express Service. You have an outside line. The guest name is XXX. May I put it through?
11.我可以帮您转到礼宾部/康体部/前台,我的同事可以帮您。
I will put you through to the concierge/work out/reception. They can help you.
12.对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。
I am sorry, sir, we are not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.
13.还有什么可以帮您?感谢致电。祝您一天愉快。
Anything else I can do for you? Thanks for calling. Have a nice day.
14.需要我帮您转接吗?
May I transfer the call for you?
15.能告诉我您不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段?
Could you tell me what period you don’t want to be disturbed.
16.我明天要8点叫醒服务。
-好的XX先生,请问您需要五分钟后的二次叫醒么?XX先生,您的房间号码是XX,您预订了明早8点钟的叫醒服务。我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。
I want a wake up call/morning call at 8am.
-No problem Mr.XX, do you need second reminding call after 5 minutes. Yes, your room number is XX. You booked 8 o’clock wake up call tomorrow morning. We will call you on time. Good night.
17.早上好,先生,您的8点钟叫醒时间到了。
Good morning, Mr.XX, this is your wake up call at 8 o’clock. Have a nice day.
18.请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?-是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。
Could you send someone to my room right away?
-Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.
19.请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。
How can I make an external call?
-Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.
20.请问您想吃点什么呢?
May I take your order?
21.王先生,您的房间号码是1118,您点了一杯鲜榨橙汁,一份牛肉汉堡,一份芝士蛋糕。我们会在30分钟之内送到您的房间。
Mr. Wang, your room number is 1118.You ordered on glass of fresh orange juice, one beef burger, one cheese cake, is that right? We will deliver the food to you
文档评论(0)