外贸口语 (迎来送往之送行).docx

  1. 1、本文档共3页,可阅读全部内容。
  2. 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
  3. 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载
  4. 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多

外贸口语

迎来送往之送行

See?off

送行

Now,?its?9:?30.?We?arrive?just?on?time.

现在是9:30分,我们正好按时到达。

OK.?I?think?I?have?to?buy?the?departure?tax.

噢,我想我得去买机场费。

Let?me?do?it?for?you.

我去吧!

Thank?you?very?much.?Mr.?Sun,?I?have?to?say?goodbye?now.?But?before?that,?Id?like?to?say?it?has?been?a?very?pleasant?and?productive?trip?for?me.

非常感谢。孙先生,我得说再见了。在走之前我想说:这次旅行非常愉快,非常有成效;

Your?company?has?left?me?a?very?good?impression,?and?I?am?deeply?moved?by?your?hospitality.?I?think?our?cooperation?will?be?a?very?successful?one.

你们公司给我留下了很好的印象,我深深地被你们的热情所感动,我想我们的合作将会很成功。

Thank?you?very?much.?Mr.?Band.?You?are?playing?a?very?important?part?in?the?cooperation.?We?hope?we?can?hear?from?you?soon.

非常感谢,邦德先生。你在这次活动中起着非常重要的作用。我们期待着早日听到你们的回音。

Here?is?the?the?receipt?of?the?airport?fee.

这是机场费收据。

Miss?Su,?my?dear?friend.?Thank?you?very?much?for?all?you?help.

苏小姐,亲爱的朋友。对于你给与的所有帮助我表示衷心的感谢。

You?are?really?very?helpful?and?thoughtful.?I?believe?Mr.?Sun?is?very?lucky?to?have?your?assistance.

你对我的帮助非常大,想得很周到。我想孙先生有你做助手非常幸运。

Thank?you.?Its?very?kind?of?you?to?say?so.?Im?really?happy?for?having?worked?with?you?for?a?few?days.

谢谢。你这么说真是太好了。这几天能与你共事,我感到很高兴。

I?really?hope?to?see?you?again?some?day?and?we?are?looking?forward?to?hearing?from?you.

我真诚希望有一天能再次见到你,期待你的消息。

Thank?you?again.?Bye-bye.

再次感谢。再见!

We?wish?you?a?safe?and?pleasant?journey?home.

祝你平安顺利到家。

Have?a?nice?journey.

一路顺风。

Thank?you.?Bye-bye.

谢谢。再见!

文档评论(0)

133****7870 + 关注
实名认证
内容提供者

该用户很懒,什么也没介绍

1亿VIP精品文档

相关文档