- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
“港中旅维景杯”2008年中央企业职工技能大赛.doc
“港中旅维景杯”2008年中央企业职工技能大赛
英语口试考试题库
[A] English for FB Department---Chinese Restaurant Service:
1. Here is our menu and wine list, sir/madam. May I take your order now?/Are you ready to order now?
先生,这是菜单和酒水单现在可以点菜吗2. What would you like to have, coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
3. Would you like to have some wine?
您用餐时要喝点酒吗?4. Service hours are: 11:30a.m.to 2:00p.m. for lunch, 5:30p.m. to 9:30p.m. for supper.
餐厅时间是:午餐11点半到2点,晚饭5点半到9点半。
5. Here is bill, sir. Please sign your name.
这是您的。请签字。
6. this table all right?/ How about this table? /Would you like to take this table?
这个座位可以吗?
7. Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
先喝一杯啤酒好吗?
8. Would you mind sharing a table?
您介不介意和别人同桌?
9. Here’s your change and receipt.
这是您的找和收据。
10. Do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
11. Any about our service, sir?
您对我们的服务有什么?
12. Please take care of your .
请照看好您的钱包。
13. I’m afraid it’s against hotel’s rules.
恐怕这违反饭店的规章制度。
14. We don’t accept tips. It’s our pleasure to .
我们饭店是不收小费的。我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
15. We’ll offer a 10%(ten percent) discount after 8p.m..
晚上8点以后,我们给您九折优惠。
16. We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
17. I’d like to reserve a table for four for this evening at 8.
我想预订一张今晚8点四人的餐位。
18. Would you like a high chair for your son/daughter/child?
要不要给您的儿子/女儿/小孩一张高椅?
19. Thank you for telling us about it. I’ll look into the matter right away.
谢谢您告诉我们。我马上去处理这事。
20. I it won’t happen again.
我保证此类事不会再发生。
21. I cant guarantee anything, but I’ll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
22. Have you made a reservation?/Do you have a reservation?
吗?
23. How many people are there in your party?/For how many people?
们一共有几位?
24. I’d like to reserve a table by the window.
我想订一个靠窗的餐位。
25. How about a table in the corner of the restaurant?
餐厅角落的餐位吗?
26. We are open until 12:00p.m. , but our last order for dinner is at 11:00p.m.
我们一直营业到晚上12点,但晚餐点菜的截止时间是11点。
27. I’m sorry, sir, restaurant is fully booked.
对不起,先生,现在/今天我们餐厅预订已满。
28. ll show you to another table.
我带您
文档评论(0)