- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
函电翻译(划范围).doc
1.现借此机会向贵公司介绍,我们是外资企业,专门经营工艺品。
We avail ourselves of this opportunity to introduce to you as a foreign-invested corporation specializing in arts and crafts.
2. 我们想熟悉一下钢材的供应情况。
We want to acquaint ourselves with the supply position of steel products。
3 我们随函附上一份价目表。
We are enclosing a cope of pricelist.
4.我们公司在全球有28个分销商。
We have 28 distributors across the world.
我们从企业同业名录得知你方公司名称和地址。
We obtain your name and address from trade name list.
6.我们有在英国热销的运动鞋款式的图片。
We have picture collections of sports shoes that are hot selling in UK.
7. 已另邮一些样品和小册子供你方参考。
We are sending some samples and brochures under separate cover for your reference.
8.我们对你方目录里的电器用品感兴趣,请寄报价表来。
We are interested in the electric appliance in your catalogue . Please kindly send your quotations to us.
9.我们想购买电脑配件,请寄最小订单量的详细价目表及运费 。
We would like to buy computer parts. Please send me a detailed pricelist with min. order and shipping costs .
10.订购量超过1000件,可允许给予3%的折扣。
We allow you a discount of 3% for quantity over 1000 pieces
11. 至于我们的信用情况,请向中国银行上海分行咨询付款。
As regards our financial standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch .
12.所附价格单将提供有关你方最感兴趣的型号的具体情况 .
The attached pricelist will give you details of the models in which you are most interested.
13. 如果你们价格具有竞争性的话,我们将向你们大量订购。
If your price is competitive, we will place a large order with you
14.我们是为了出口化工产品的事与你方联系的
We approach you for the export of Chemicals.
15. 如能提供有关上述公司的资信状况,我们将不胜感激。
We should highly appreciate it if you would inform us of the financial and business standing of the above firm.
16. 有关本公司业务概况的资料,请向中国银行北京分行及中国国际商业银行查询。
As regards any information about the business standing of our firm, please refer to the Bank of China, Beijing and the International Commercial Bank of China.
17. 对你方提供的任何资料,我们都予以保密。
Any information you may give us will be treated as strictly confidential.
18.已收到你方的样品,非常感谢。
We have received your samples with many thanks.
19.一旦收到你们的订单,我们会把费用退还给你们。
We?will?refund?the charge if?you?confirm?the?or
文档评论(0)