- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
英语复习(英译中)
Unit 1
1 I was so proud driving it around, looking to see who was looking at me.
我开着轿车四处跑,觉得非常自豪,边开边瞧瞧有谁在看我。
This dating stuff is a piece of cake, I thought, as we pulled into our place at the drive-in.
当我们把车停进免下车电影院车位的时候,我心想,约会这玩意只是小事一桩。
That is when I realized I had no idea where my car was!
就在这时我才意识到,我根本不知道车停在哪里。
I opened the door---only to discover I didn’t know people in the car.
我打开车门,结果却发现我根本不认识车里的人。
The next time I took a date to the drive-in, I took an extra pack of MM’s with me.
有一次当我带着一位约会的女伴去免下车电影院时,我多拿了一包MM’s巧克力豆。
Unit 2
It was generous of you .
你真慷慨。
Our waitress, a grandmotherly woman, was skilled in the art of waiting tables.
我们的女招待是位慈祥的女士,深谙餐厅服务艺术。
After a quick stop in the wash-room, I reentered the lobby in time to see the waitress running out of the dining room waving a receipt at us.
我去了一下洗手间,再次进入大厅时,正好看见那个女招待跑出餐厅,向我们摇晃着手里的收据。
He looked at her as though he didn’t understand.
他看着她,似乎没明白怎么回事。
I just thought she should be paid a little more than what I usually give.
我只是认为她应该得到比我平时给的多一点的小费。
Unit 3
The moment she entered, the woman presented a sharp contrast to our Seven-eleven Store. 老妇人一进来,就与我们7-11店形成鲜明的对照。
If you like, we have a special on rice today.
如果你喜欢,今天我们有特价的大米。
Do not let customers get the best of you.
不要让顾客占你便宜。
I was young and healthy while she was old and sick.
我年轻、健康,而她年老多病。
I wished with all my heart that I had acted like a human being rather than a robot.
我真希望我当时表现得像一个人而不是机器。
Unit 4
It is apparent that I’m one of those rain-loving lazy people that they should scatter with salt.
显然,我是遭人责骂的爱雨懒人族之一。
Nobody expects me to do anything important.
没人指望我做什么大事。
It is a shame around here not to enjoy every moment of every golden day.
在这里,不去享受每个黄金般艳阳天的每时每刻,那就太遗憾了。
When it storms outside, it’s time for chocolate.
当外面下大雨时,该是我品尝巧克力的时候了。
It is time to openly say that I love the rain.
是公开说我爱雨的时候了。
Unit 5
She has one chance in ten.
她只有一成希望。
Your chances for getting well real soon were ten to one!
你的病十有八九就快好了!
He earned a little by serving as a mod
文档评论(0)