- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
员工英文功课
By being an outstanding employee, you not only assist your company but also further your own interests significantly.
成为一个优秀的员工,你不仅可以帮助您的公司,并且可以显著地提高自己。 Unsurprisingly, when supervisors consider who should be promoted, they take a critical look at their staff to determine the best person for the job.
毫无疑问,当上司考虑谁应该升职时,他们认真审视他们的员工,以确定最佳的人选。 Here are some tips to help you become recognized as a superior worker.
这里有些建议帮助你成为优秀的员工。
Do your job well, and keep learning new skills
Many people think that all they need to do is be capable of completing the duties of their job satisfactorily.
很多人认为,他们需要做的是能够满意的完成他们的工作。 Undoubtedly, it’s vital to be competent in your work .
毫无疑问,能胜任你的工作是非常重要的。 However, competency is not the only requirement for being a great employee.
然而,一个伟大的员工,能力不是唯一的要求。 You need to constantly upgrade your skill set through learning.
你需要通过学习不断的提升自己。
Look for solutions, not problems.
Cultivate a positive attitude where you see difficulties not as problem but as a challenges to overcome.
培养积极的态度,把遇到的困难当成挑战克服。 Don’t simply search for problems to complain about; offer solutions and take action to help solve problems.
遇到问题不只是抱怨,要寻找解决方案,并付诸行动解决问题。
Be a communicator and a team player
This involves asking the right questions to make sure you understand the situation thoroughly and the job that needs to be done.
这涉及到提出正确的问题,以确保您彻底了解情况,以至把工作做好。 It also means being a good listener and giving feedback to other in a timely fashion.
这也意味着是一个很好的倾听者,并给予及时的反馈。 What is doesn’t mean is being a gossiper and spreading rumors, which can come back to hurt your career.
而不是一个谣言散布者,这样会反过来有害于你的工作。
Since what your boss thinks of you is so important, learning the steps to being an excellent worker is crucial.
你的老板看重你,学习成为一名优秀的员工是至关重要的。 Here are some more tips to consider
这里有更多的建议
Accept Guidance and take criticism well
It is human nature to react the criticism with resentment and occasionally, anger
对不满和批评,有愤怒,生气的反应是人的本性。 In addition, sometimes it is diff
原创力文档


文档评论(0)