- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
我的祖
我的祖国, 高山巍峨, 雄伟的山峰俯瞰历史的风狂雨落,
My country, the towering mountains, majestic mountains overlooking the history of the wind crazy the rain falls,
暮色苍茫, 任凭风云掠过。 坚实的脊背顶住了亿万年的沧桑从容不迫。
Dusk gathers around, and let the past. Solid back against the vicissitudes of the millennium leisurely.
我的祖国, 大河奔腾, 浩荡的洪流冲过历史翻卷的漩涡,
My country, the river pentium, the stream of dances ran the whirlpool of rolled history,
激流勇进, 洗刷百年污浊, 惊涛骇浪拍击峡谷涌起过多少命运的颠簸。
Riptide yong into, wash one hundred years stagnant, the waves beat tide the fate of the canyon how bumpy.
我的祖国,地大物博, 风光秀美孕育了瑰丽的传统文化,
My country, is big, beautiful scenic bred the magnificent traditional culture,
大漠收残阳, 明月醉荷花, 广袤大地上多少璀璨的文明还在熠熠闪烁。
The desert receive lower, the moon drunk lotus, the vast bright civilization is still in how much is sparking.
我的祖国, 人民勤劳,五十六个民族相濡以沫,
My country, peoples industrious, 56 national roof,
东方神韵的精彩, 人文风貌的风流, 千古流传着多少美丽动人的传说。
Oriental verve of splendid, humanities style scandalous, historic spread of how many beautiful and moving legends.
这就是我的祖国, 这就是我深深爱恋的祖国。
This is my country, this is I deeply love the motherland.
我爱你源远流长灿烂的历史,
I love you has a long history in the history of the bright,
我爱你每一寸土地上的花朵,
I love you every everywhere the flower,
我爱你风光旖旎壮丽的河山,
I love you beautiful scenery magnificents native land,
我爱你人民的性格坚韧执着。
I love you peoples character tough rigid.
我的祖国,我深深爱恋的祖国。
My country, I deeply love the motherland.
你是昂首高吭的雄鸡-----唤醒拂晓的沉默,
You are the head without high cock-awaken the silence of dawn,
你是冲天腾飞的巨龙-----叱咤时代的风云,
You are a pair of the dragon-excelled at the time, wind
你是威风凛凛的雄狮-----舞动神州的雄风,
You are the awe-inspiring lion-dancing the shenzhou penis,
你是人类智慧的起源-----点燃文明的星火。
You are the origin of human wisdom-of the spark lit civilization.
你有一个神圣的名字, 那就是中国!
You have a holy name, that is China!
那就是中国啊,我的祖国。 我深深爱恋的祖国。
That is China ah, my country. I deeply love the motherland.
我深深地爱着我的祖国, 搏动的心脏跳动着五千年的脉搏,
I love my motherlan
文档评论(0)