- 1、本文档共5页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
非礼貌用语(chick)
That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的! ? ?
You?make me sick! 你真让我恶心! ? ?
Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?
Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借
You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!
You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。 ?
That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。
Give me a break. 饶了我吧。
Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?
I wish I?had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!
Don’t be that way! 别那样! ?
Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。
Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧
Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。
I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔·盖茨常用) ? ?
Don’t push me! 别逼我! ? ?
What do?you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗
You asked for it. 你自找的。
You never tell the truth!你从来就不说实话!
What do they mean?
LL: Oh, Jack and some other dude were having a really intense argument. We were afraid they might get into a fight, so we had to separate them.
LL: Dude is another word for guy, or man. I just said Jack and some other dude were arguing.
LL: What? No, of course not. Dude just means guy. However, it is very informal, so youd sound silly if you called someone important a dude, or used it in a formal situation.
LL: And usually, only younger people use the word dude, and it usually refers to fairly young men.
LL: Thats right! See that dude over there? Thats my pal Frank. Ill ask him for a beer. Dude, toss me one of those beers. Thanks!
LL: What? That girl with glasses? Is that the chick youre always telling me about?
LH: 对,就是那个戴眼镜的儿女孩。你叫她什么? Chick? Larry, 我虽然不喜欢那个女孩,可是我也不想用难听的词语来骂她!
LL: Huh!? I didnt say any bad words. I said that chick. Chick means young woman. Its not a bad word, although some people find it a little offensive.
LH: 噢,原来chick这个词是指年轻女孩儿呀!这要是直接翻译成中文,可不是什么好词儿。你说在英文里,chick不是骂人的话,可是你又说有的人听了会不大高兴,这是怎么回事啊?
LL: Well, some women find it demeaning - I guess they think that baby chickens are cute but sort of brainless. You can use this word around your friends, but not in formal sit
文档评论(0)