- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
商务英语考证口试句子翻译
1. 您一定就是我们盼望已久的客人莫卡帕先生吧。
You must be our long-expected guest, Mr. Mokapa.
2. 但愿您在这里逗留愉快。
I hope you’ve had a pleasant stay here.
3.欢迎来到我公司参观,让我向您介绍一下我们的公司。
Welcome to our company! Let me introduce our company to you.
4.你们每年都花很多钱进行研发和产品升级吗?
Do you spend a lot on research and development and upgrade your products each year?
5. 请让他给我回电话,我整个下午都不会外出。
Ask him to call me back, please. I’ll be in all afternoon.
6. 占线,您愿意等一会儿吗?别挂断电话,我给你接通。
The line’s engaged. Do you want to hold? Please hold while I put you through.
如果合适的话,我想在明天上午十点召集所有经理们开会。
I want to set up a meeting of all the senior managers at ten tomorrow morning if it suits all.
8. 您想让我明天早上打电话提醒你来赴约吗?
Would you like me to phone tomorrow morning to remind you of your appointment?
9. 这仅仅是我们为你起草的一份初步日程安排计划。
This is only a copy of the tentative itinerary we drafted for you.
10. 让工作有条不紊地展开,削减那些无意义的事务。
Be well-organized and reduce non-strategic tasks.
11. 向前一直走到拐角处的邮局,其右边第三条街便是。
Follow your nose(或Go straight on)until you get to a post office on the corner. It’s the third on the right.
12. 按下这个按钮,投进钱币;然后等到绿色指示灯亮起。
Press this button. Put your money in. And then, wait for the green light.
13. 按你的要求,我们为你预订了带浴室的单人房间。
At your request, we have reserved/ booked a single room with bath.
14. 我想现在结账。请记到我的账上。
I’d like to check out now. Please charge it to my bill.
15. 求职时,你必须提供申请信、简历以及其他相关文件。
When applying for jobs, you are required to submit / you must
submit a covering letter, a resume or CV and other related
documents.
16. 我有充沛的精力、高涨的工作热情和许多新想法。
I’m very energetic, enthusiastic and have a lots of new ideas.
17. 如果有人投诉,你应表现得乐于给予帮助。
If someone is making a complaint to you , try to show your willingness to help.
18. 鉴于我们的友好业务关系,我方将赔偿你方的短重索赔。
In view of our friendly business relations, we are to meet your claim for short weight.
因我方市场在下降,希望你方能把价格降低10%。
As our market is declining, we hope you could lower your price by 10%.
对于订单超过两万件的,我方将允许1%的价格折扣。
We are to allow 1% discount for an order exceeding 20,000 pieces.
文档评论(0)