- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
老友记第一季 第21集The One With The Fake Monica
121 The One With The Fake Monica假莫妮卡
[Scene: Monica and Rachels, everyone is looking at papers.]
Joey: How could someone get a hold of your credit card number?
怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码?
Monica: I have no idea. But look how much they spent!
我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱
Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said that you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought.
你只须付你所买的东西
Monica: I know. Its just such reckless spending.
我知道,他真是挥霍无度
Ross: I think when someone steals your credit card, theyve kind of already thrown caution to the wind.
我想他偷去你的信用卡时,根本就已忘了王法
Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop.
真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把”
Monica: Thats me. 我买的
Phoebe: Oh! The yuk! Ross, hes doing it again! (Points to a lamp which is shaking behind the sofa)
哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了
Ross: Marcel, stop humping the lamp! Stop humping! Now Marcel, come back- (Marcel runs toward Rachels room) come here, Marcel-
马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了,停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修
Rachel: Oh no, not in my room! Ill get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来
Monica: Ross, youve got to do something about the humping. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止
Ross: What? Its, its just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段
Chandler: Well, thats what we said about Joey... 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的
Ross: Would you all relax? Its not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起
Rachel: (Out of shot) Stop it! Marcel! Bad monkey! 马修,停,坏猴子
Ross: What? 又怎么了?
Rachel: Lets just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious.
我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇
Opening Credits
[Scene: Monica and Rachels, late at night Monica is still examining her bill as Rachel emerges from her room.]
Rachel: Oh, Monica. You are not still going over that thing.
摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀
Monica: This womans living my life. 这女人过着我的生活
Rachel: What? 什么?
Monica: Shes living my life, and shes doing it better than me! Look at this, look. She buys tickets for plays that I wanna see. She, she buys clothes from stores that Im intimidated by the sales people. She spent three hundred dollars on art supplies.
她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好, 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏, 她买的衣服是我早就想买的, 她花了三百块买艺术用品,
Rachel: Youre
文档评论(0)