- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
打和尚BeatingtheMonk-康乐及文化事务署
粵劇排場折子戲
Excerpts from the Paichangxi Repertoires of Cantonese Opera
《打和尚》
Beating the Monk
張:張奉先
Zhang: Zhang Fengxian
花:花和尚
Monk: Monk
娥:月 娥
Yue ’e: Yue ’e
趙:趙 宇
Zhao: Zhao Yu
小:小和尚
Little: Little Monk
張:在山中 無別事 下山路往
Zhang: I ha nothing to do, so I left the retreat.
採藥完畢 轉回山
I’ve finished picking herbs, an am on my way back.
俺張 立即回山呀
I am Zhang. I am on my way back to the retreat.
放開大步回山往 不覺來到是山旁
Stri ing along, I have arrive at the foot of the hill.
舉目抬頭來觀看 有人到此 站在一旁
Behol , I see a man standing there.
可是殿下爺
Is that you, Your Royal Highness?
趙:可是張卿家
Zhao: Is that you, Sir Zhang?
淚汪汪 痛肝腸
Can’t help crying for our painful past.
張:殿下爺 所因何事幹
Zhang: Your Royal Highness, can you tell me what happene ?
趙:懇切陳情言苦況 言來令我倍心傷
Zhao: Narrating my unfortunate experience pains my heart.
我與嬌妻到寺門 將香上
My wife and I ma e a pilgrimage to the temple,
望神靈保祐他日 復朝堂
hoping I woul be able to reinstate our regime soon.
誰料和尚不仁 把嬌妻搶
But the wicke monk kidnappe my wife.
忿然告狀到衙堂 可恨貪官不仁
I reporte to the yamen. But the corrupt official
將我趕 目無法紀昧天良
turne a blin eye to justice and drove me out.
張:和尚不仁 把你嬌妻搶去嗎
Zhang: The wicked monk kidnapped your wife?
我來問你 哪間寺門
Then tell me: which temple?
趙:青竹寺
Zhao: The Green Bamboo Temple.
張:青竹寺嗎 殿下爺
Zhang: The Green Bamboo Temple. Your Royal Highness,
天大事情有某擔戴 你隨俺來
leave it to me. Come with me.
花:鬧酒貪花行霸道
Monk: I love wine and women.
橫行無忌鬧市嘈 不唸佛經 勤練武
I do what I want, regardless. I on’t chant sutras, only practise martial arts.
六根未淨意氣豪
I a mit that I still have a wanton soul.
徒兒們 押她們下去
Boys, lock them up.
娥:我們所犯何罪 要將我們收押
Yue ’e: What di we do that you want to lock us up?
難道沒有王法不成
Aren’t there laws in this world?
花:在我寺門之內 我就是王法 押下
Monk: In my temple, I am the law. Lock them up.
娥:慢 我把你個妖僧
Yue ’e: Wait! You evil monk!
罵一聲 邪惡賊 強行霸道
What wicke deeds! You trample over others
恃強權 無王法 膽大生毛
an the law means
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 22J611-4图集—金属结构大门.pdf VIP
- 2025-2026学年小学美术鲁教版五四制五年级上册-鲁教版(五四制)教学设计合集.docx
- 2025CSP-J2-第二轮比赛-C++试题 .pdf VIP
- 完美健康观念课件.pptx VIP
- 幼儿园玩教具配备基本标准表.doc VIP
- 妊娠期母儿健康管理新策略题库及答案-2025年华医网继续教育.docx VIP
- 2025 学校公开招聘教师简章.pdf VIP
- 乳腺癌根治术后护理查房 (1).pptx VIP
- 初中英语教学实践:AI生成式案例在语法教学中的应用研究教学研究课题报告.docx VIP
- 【算法】labuladong的算法小抄.pdf VIP
原创力文档


文档评论(0)