- 5
- 0
- 约5.67万字
- 约 119页
- 2021-08-22 发布于四川
- 举报
? 我为艺术而生 ?
? Vissi darte ?
? 我为爱情而活 ?
? Vissi damore ?
? 我不曾伤害任何生灵 ?
? Non feci mai male ad anima viva ?
还行
Not bad.
你得把屁股扭起来 像这样
You got to twist your hips, like this.
? 多舛命途 我与之邂逅 ?
? Con man furtiva ?
你有点周末夜狂热上头啊 小弗
You got a little Saturday Night Fever going there, Frankie.
《周末夜狂热》片中的经典桥段是主角在舞厅热舞
其风格独特的精湛舞技令人印象深刻 带动了当时的迪斯科热潮
也像那样穿着粗跟鞋跳着魔鬼的步伐
Rockin the platform heels there, too.
我说的没错吧
Am I right?
这样 屁股这边发力 后脚使劲一扭
So, this hip explodes forward, and the back foot swivels.
这样你才有力
Thats where your power comes from.
好 好 我懂了
Yeah. Yeah, I see.
我再来一次
Let me try that again.
? 在纯洁信仰的怀抱中 ?
? Sempre con fe sincera ?
我来示范一下
Let me show you.
? 我始终虔诚祈祷 ?
? La mia preghiera ?
处于低位的手指向哪儿你就打到哪儿
The bottom hand is your direction.
明白
Got it.
? 于圣殿之中 ?
? ai santi tabernacoli sali ?
麦克斯 求你了
Max, please!
我发誓 如果我知道
I swear, if I knew anything...
-嘿 闭嘴 -我肯定会告诉你
- Hey! Shut up! - ...Id tell you.
操你妈
Fuck!
? 在纯洁信仰的怀抱中 ?
? Sempre con fe sincera ?
你搞得我没法专心了 吉米
Im trying to concentrate, Jimmy.
好啦
All right.
麦克斯 麦克斯 我发誓 麦克斯
Max! Max, I swear. Max!
我用我妈的命发誓
I swear on my mothers life!
? 我将鲜花供奉于圣坛之上 ?
? diedi fiori agli altar ?
可你刚刚不是跟我说
Oh. You just told me...
行 好吧
Okay. All right.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut up!
求你了
Please!
? 在这苦难时刻 为什么 ?
? Nell ora del dolore perchè ?
我什么都招给你
Ill tell you anything.
你刚才说什么
What did I just say?!
? 为什么 我的主啊 ?
? Perchè, Signore ?
? 为什么对我如此这般 ?
? Perchè me ne rimuneri cosi? ?
操
Fuck!
我去捡
Ill get that.
? 对我如此这般 ?
? Me ne rimuneri cosi? ?
你去那边 我在这附近找找
You go that way. Ill check over here.
谁先找到谁得20块啊
20 bucks to whoever finds it first.
? 我以珠宝点缀圣母的衣钵 ?
? Diedi gioielli della Madonna ?
找到啦
Found it.
看来你得欠我些钱了
Looks like you owe me some money.
听着 我在这待会顺便抽根烟
Listen, Im gonna stay out here and have a smoke,
你别装没听到啊
try not to go deaf.
听到啦
I hear that.
干活去吧 老兄
Do your thing, man.
行
All right.
? 在这苦难时刻 ?
? Nellora del dolore ?
? 为什么 为什么 主啊 ?
? Perchè, perchè, Signore ?
你真他娘的是个
You fucking piece of...
? 为什么对我如此这般 ?
? Perchè me ne rimuneri cosi? ?
报仇雪恨
我会开些GHB来缓解你的失
原创力文档

文档评论(0)