- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
九年级英语下册Lesson22教材内容详解冀教版
Lesson 22 Do Manners Matter?
礼貌重要吗?
◆课文英汉对照
THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
Have you received a gift before? What did you say when you received it?
你以前收到过礼物吗? 当你收到时,你说了什么?
Which is more important to you, saying something or doing it?
说或做,哪一个对你来说更重要?
How are Chinese and North American manners different?
中国和北美的习俗有怎样的不同呢?
图片译文
I have many good friends in Canada, though Canadian culture is different from Chinese culture.
在加拿大,我有许多好朋友, 虽然加拿大文化不同于中国文化。 My name is Wu Zhou. I have lived in Canada for fourteen years. In Canada, I call myself Joe
我叫吴周。 我已经在加拿大住了十四年了。 在加拿大,我叫乔.吴。
Wu. “Joe” is an English name that sounds like “Zhou.”
“乔”是一个听起来像“周”的英文名。
I have lived in Canada for a long time, but I don’t feel Canadian. Good manners in North
我已经在加拿大住了很长时间, 但是我没有感觉到像加拿大人。北美的好习惯和中国
America are different from good manners in China.
的好习惯是不同的。
In North America, there are lots of words for being polite. If you don’t say “please” or “thank
在北美, 有许多单词来表达礼貌。 如果你不说“请”或“谢谢”,
you,” people think you are very rude. In China, it’s different. What you do is more important
人们会认为你是粗鲁的。 在中国,就不一样了。做比说的更重要。
than what you say. 图片译文
Oh, Jenny! It’s wonderful! Thank you! Thank you! I’ve never had anything so special! It’s the
珍妮,太好了! 多谢!多谢! 我从未没有这么特殊的东西! 它是最好!
best! Where did you get it? I want to get one for my mother!
你在哪儿买的? 我想给我的妈妈也买一个!
Stop that, Danny! It’s just a pencil.
别说了,丹尼! 它只是一支铅笔。 When people give you gifts in Canada, you thank them with many words. You might say, “What
在加拿大,当人们送你礼物时,你应该用好多话不感谢他们。 你可以说,“多好
a great gift! Thanks so much! I love it! It’s just what I wanted!”
的礼物啊!非常感谢!我喜爱它!它正是我想要的!
In China, usually you don’t take a gift at first. You try to give it back. You might say, “Please
在中国,刚开始时,你不会取走这个礼物。你想着送回去,你可以说,“请你自己留着吧!”
keep it for yourself.” Finally, you just say, “Thanks.”
最后,你才说“谢谢!”
In North America, people also think about praise differently. I teach at a universi
原创力文档


文档评论(0)