- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
九年级英语下册Lesson23教材内容详解冀教版
Lesson 23 Supper with the Bradshaws
与布莱特肖家人共进晚餐
◆课文英汉对照
Dear Jenny,
亲爱的詹妮:
We just came home from the airport. Bruce and his father have left.
我们刚从机场回家。 布鲁斯和他的父亲回去了。
They had a wonderful visit here. It was great to meet Bruce face to face, after having written to
他们在这儿的旅行很愉快。 给布鲁斯写了很长一段时间的信后,跟他面对面地见面
him for so long.
太好了。
But he and his father sometimes had trouble with Chinese customs and culture. They tried to be
但是他和他父亲有时在中国习俗文化方面会遇到麻烦。 他们尽力讲礼
polite, but sometimes they made mistakes.
貌, 但是有时他们会出错。
Last night, my parents invited them to a restaurant for supper. While we ate, Bruce and his
昨天晚上,我的父母邀请他们到一个餐馆吃晚饭。 当我们吃的时,布鲁斯和他的
father praised most of the food. But, when my father tried to give Mr. Bradshaw some duck’s
爸爸赞扬了大多数食品。但是,当我的父亲试图给布莱特肖先生几只鸭脚时,
feet, Mr. Bradshaw said, “No, thank you! I don’t like duck’s feet.”
布莱特肖先生说:“不,谢谢!我不喜欢鸭脚。”
My parents were both surprised, of course. In china, it’s polite to try every food on the table. I
当然了,我的父母都很惊讶。 在中国,品尝桌子上的每样食物是有礼貌的。
explained to my father, in Chinese, that Western customs are different. People can say “no,
我用汉语跟父亲解释说,西方的风俗是不同的。 人们可以不粗鲁地说:
thank you” without being rude and that Western people never eat duck’s feet!
“不,谢谢”并且西方人从来不吃鸭脚。
At the end of the meal, Mr. Bradshaw opened a box of peppermint candies. Do you remember,
饭吃到最后时,布莱特肖先生打开了一盒薄荷糖。 詹妮,你还记得
Jenny, when I tried peppermint in Canada? I hated it!
当我在加拿大时吃薄荷糖的情景吗? 我不喜欢它!
Mr. Bradshaw passed the box to everyone. I certainly wondered what my parents would do.
布莱特肖先生把盒子递到每个人那儿。 我很想知道我的父母要做什么。
They each took a peppermint, and ate it. They smiled, and thanked Mr. Bradshaw. Then they
他们每人拿了一块薄荷糖吃了。 他们笑着感谢布莱特肖先生, 然后,他们
both looked at me. So I had to eat one, too! In good Chinese tradition, I told him that I enjoyed
都看着我。 因此我不得不也吃一颗!按照中国的优良传统,我告诉他我喜欢薄荷糖。
it.
At the airport today, Mr. Bradshaw gave us a big box of peppermints as a gift. I don’t kn
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- Parker Lord公司《电池系统组件的绝缘防护技术评估白皮书》.pptx VIP
- 小型白菜类蔬菜栽培技术.ppt VIP
- 白菜类蔬菜栽培技术 (3).ppt VIP
- 建设工程档案归档清单.xlsx VIP
- 2024年河北省职业院校技能大赛中职组“艺术设计”赛项样题-第四套 .docx VIP
- 2025年浙江省初中学业水平信息科技考试试卷(含答案详解).docx
- 退工原因变更申请表 .pdf VIP
- DB15T+3686.3-2024物业管理服务规程 第3部分:秩序维护.pdf VIP
- 职业院校技能大赛艺术设计中职样题.docx VIP
- 大学生简历毕业生简历求职简历 (27).docx VIP
原创力文档


文档评论(0)