- 1、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。。
- 2、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 3、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
- 4、该文档为VIP文档,如果想要下载,成为VIP会员后,下载免费。
- 5、成为VIP后,下载本文档将扣除1次下载权益。下载后,不支持退款、换文档。如有疑问请联系我们。
- 6、成为VIP后,您将拥有八大权益,权益包括:VIP文档下载权益、阅读免打扰、文档格式转换、高级专利检索、专属身份标志、高级客服、多端互通、版权登记。
- 7、VIP文档为合作方或网友上传,每下载1次, 网站将根据用户上传文档的质量评分、类型等,对文档贡献者给予高额补贴、流量扶持。如果你也想贡献VIP文档。上传文档
查看更多
检查常用英语
普放检查常用英语
1.?请深吸气然后屏气。
Please inspire deeply and then hold your breath.
吸气。呼气。
Inspire. Expire.
现在正常呼吸。
Now breathe normally.
2.?请脱去 外套/长裤/鞋子/项链/带金属的配饰
Please take off your outer wear/pans/shoes/necklace/mental accessories.
3.?请左转/右转
Please turn left/right.
4.?请躺下
Please lay down.
5.?请您在小便憋急后再检查。
Please hold your urine as long as possible and then have the exam.
6.?请允许我为您盖上防护衣。
Please allow me to cover you with shield.
7.?检查时请不要动。
Please don’t move during examination.
8.?请把双手抱在头上。
Please put your hands over the head.
9.?检查时请不要说话。
Don’t speak during the examination.
10. 请向左侧卧/向右侧卧/仰卧。
Please lay on your left/right/ side/ lay supine.
11.?您什么地方不舒服?
What’s wrong with you?
12.?检查完毕,请您半小时后去登记处取片。
Half an hour after examination, please get your film at the registration station.
13.?检查完毕,请您去急诊室,我们将在半小时之后将结果传到急诊室。
After examination, please wait at the emergency room. We will send/transmit the result to ER half an hour later.
14.?您的检查结果请向医生咨询。
Please consult the result with your physician.
15.?请胸部贴片,双手叉腰,两肩往前转。
Please adhere your chest against film, arms akimbo, and lean your shoulders forward.
16.?双脚弯曲。
Please bend your legs.
17.?压迫的时候有点难受,请忍一下。
When pressing, you may feel a little bit uncomfortable, please stand it for a little while.
18.?请抓住扶手,抬起头。
Please hold the handrail, raise your head.
19.?离开时请带走您的随身物品。
Please take away your belongings when you depart.
20.?请把脖子上的挂件拿掉。
Please remove the necklace on your neck.
?
CT检查常用英语
1、请躺下,头放在头架上。
Please lay down, put your head on the headrest.
2、扫描时请不要动。
Don’t move during scan.
3、请允许我为您盖上铅衣。
Please allow me to cover you with lead apron.
4、扫描完毕,请您下床。
Scan is over, please get off the bed.
5、请仔细阅读知情同意书。
Please read the informed consent carefully.
6、将药粉倒入水中摇匀。
Please pour the drug powder into water and shake it even.
7、现在请喝水。
Now please drink water.
8、请把衣袖卷起来,我们给你预留针头。
Please roll up your sleeve, we need to leave a needle.
9、可能有点疼。
It may be of a little pain.
10、请坐到椅子上等待。
Please sit on the chair and wait.
11、请陪同人员离开机房。
Accompanying per
文档评论(0)