- 1、本文档共2页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
EMPLOYEE EXIT INTERVIEW
离职员工问询
Name: Position:
姓名 职位
Department: Section:
部门 分部门
Employment Date: Termination Date:
入职日期 离职日期
内容:
Message
1. Do you have another job: Where? :
你是否有另外一份工作? 地点在哪儿?
2. Would you like to tell us about your new job? :
能否告诉我们你的新工作?
3. What did you like about your job with the Hotel? :
酒店这份工作,你觉得怎么样?
4. In your best judgement, how might your supervisor function more effectively?
在你看来,你主管的职能如何能发挥得更好?
5. Separation reason
离职原因
6. Please check the response that best describes your feelings most of the time in regard to the working conditions / environment at the Hotel?
关于酒店的工作条件/环境,选出你认为最适合的答案。
When I first started here , I was introduced to the people with whom I would work.
新上任时,我被介绍给将与我共事的同事们。
My job was correctly explained to me when I was hired. If no, explain:
当事人受聘时,得到关于工作职能的正确说明?如果没有,请解释。
The workload for me was reasonable.
工作量是否合理。
I received frequent feedback from my supervisor regarding my performance.
主管能经常对我的工作做出反馈。
I felt free to discuss problems, complaints or suggestions with my supervisor
能否跟主管自由交谈工作问题、投诉以及建议?
I felt free to discuss problems, complaints or suggestions with Personnel Department.
能否跟人事部自由交谈工作问题、投诉以及建议
I felt that my work was appreciated.
是否感到自己的工作得到肯定?
I felt that my separation with hotel was handled in a fair and acceptable manner
我觉得我的上司能很公平地处理我的离职。
I would consider working for hotel again in the future.
是否愿意将来再为酒店工作?
I would consider working for my superior again in the future.
是否愿意将来再同现在的上司合作?
The check out procedure was handled efficiently.
离职手续处理得很快。
My working conditions
对于我们的工作条件
On-the-job training I received
对于我所受的任职培训
Explanation of what was expected of me on the job.
主管明确了工作要求。
My supervisor’s knowledge of his/her job.
我的主管工作的知识水平。
Manner in which my supervisor handled my complaints
主管处理我的投诉的方式
Quality of 2-way communication between me and my supervisor
我和主管双方互相沟通的程度。
My professional/work relationship with my supervisor
我与主管的工作关系。
My professional/work relationship with my co-workers
我与同事
文档评论(0)