- 29
- 1
- 约7.4千字
- 约 11页
- 2021-11-29 发布于浙江
- 举报
Lesson Twenty-seven
Bunkering 加油
Dialog A: Double Check
对话1: 双保险检查
Bargeman: Are you ready for bunkering operation. Chief Officer.
加油船船员: 大副准备好加油了吗?
Chief Officer: Yes, ready. I hope to confirm all preparations with your party.
大副: 是的,准备好了。我希望和你方核对一下准备程序。
Bargeman: Yes. Let’s start with the fenders. Have all fenders ready?
加油船船员: 好,先从防碰垫开始,准备好防碰垫了吗?
Chief Officer: Yes, all fenders ready.
大副: 是的,所有的防碰垫准备好了。
Bargeman: Have engines been put on standby?
加油船船员: 备车了吗?
Chief Officer: Yes, engines have been on standby.
大副: 是的,已经备车了。
Bargeman: Does extinguisher remain on standby?
加油船船员: 灭火器是否准备好了?
Chief Officer: Yes, extinguisher remain on standby.
大副: 是的,灭火器已经准备好了。
Bargeman: Do oil clearance materials remain on standby?
加油船船员: 清油污设施准备好了吗?
Chief Officer: Yes, oil clearance materials remain on standby.
大副: 是的,清油污设施已经准备妥当了。
Bargeman: Have communication means been tested?
加油船船员: 通信手段测试了吗?
Chief Officer: No, communication means have not been tested yet.
大副: 不,通信手段现在还没有测试。
Bargeman: Tested later. We will continue to check…..
加油船船员: 随后测试。我们现在继续检查…….
Dialog B: Check Oil Quantity and Quality
对话2: 检查油的数量和品质
Fourth Engineer: I planned to check the oil quantity and quality before we start bunkering, sir.
三管轮: 先生,我准备在加油前检查油的数量和品质。
Bargeman: Sure. My assistant will accompany you to go to the tank.
加油船船员: 当然,我的助手将陪同您到油舱去。
Fourth Engineer: I must take samples from these tanks. You know, we will keep these for analysis.
三管轮: 我从这些舱取些油化验,你知道吗。我们将保存这些用于化验。
Bargeman2: Understood. When will you take samples?
加油船船员2: 明白了。什么时候取样?
Fourth Engineer: I will stay here during bunkering. I will take samples before bunkering, and take samples during bunkering, and then take sam
您可能关注的文档
最近下载
- 小学数学教学中数学建模思想与生活问题解决课题报告教学研究课题报告.docx
- 中国糖尿病防治指南(2024版)解读-糖尿病相关技术.pptx
- 建筑工程中途退出协议书.doc VIP
- 勾股定理.1勾股定理课件.ppt VIP
- 结直肠癌放疗护理常规.pptx VIP
- 前臂的挤压伤查房.pptx VIP
- 2025至2030中国匹克球市场前景预判与未来发展形势分析报告.docx VIP
- 2026-2030中国匹克球市场前景预判与未来发展形势分析研究报告.docx
- 2025至2030中国匹克球市场前景预判与未来发展形势分析报告.docx VIP
- 4-1输变电工程施工质量验收统一表式(电缆工程电气专业)-2024年版.docx
原创力文档

文档评论(0)