- 1、本文档共4页,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、原创力文档(book118)网站文档一经付费(服务费),不意味着购买了该文档的版权,仅供个人/单位学习、研究之用,不得用于商业用途,未经授权,严禁复制、发行、汇编、翻译或者网络传播等,侵权必究。
- 3、本站所有内容均由合作方或网友上传,本站不对文档的完整性、权威性及其观点立场正确性做任何保证或承诺!文档内容仅供研究参考,付费前请自行鉴别。如您付费,意味着您自己接受本站规则且自行承担风险,本站不退款、不进行额外附加服务;查看《如何避免下载的几个坑》。如果您已付费下载过本站文档,您可以点击 这里二次下载。
- 4、如文档侵犯商业秘密、侵犯著作权、侵犯人身权等,请点击“版权申诉”(推荐),也可以打举报电话:400-050-0827(电话支持时间:9:00-18:30)。
查看更多
历年全国国际商务英语一级口语考试翻译真题汇总
1.我们非常荣幸地邀请了来自美国的合作伙伴。
We are very honored to have invited our partners from the USA.
2.这个报价是合理的,符合当前市场的价格水平。
This offer is reasonable and is in line with the current market price.
3.希望我的介绍能让大家更好地了解本公司。
Hopefully, my introduction can help you gain a better understanding of our company.
4.我们愿意成为你们产品在中国的独家代理。
We shall be pleased to act as the sole agent in China for your products.
5.对于企业来说,盈利永远是最重要的。
Making profits is always the most important thing for an enterprise.
6.如果真是这样,我也只好接受你们提出的支付方式。
If it is really the case, I have to agree to your payment terms.
7.我们公司成立于两年前,总部设在中国深圳。
Our company was founded two years ago with its headquarters in Shenzhen, China .
8.这款打印机经济实惠,而且很少发生故障。
This model of printer is economical and reliable.
9.有了您的参与,我对这个项目的成功充满信心。
With your participation, I am fully confident of the success in this project.
10.我们先就佣金达成协议,再谈运输问题。
Let’s come to an agreement on the commission and then we can talk about the transportation.
11.我们期望能尽快得到你们老板的明确答复。
We look forward to a confirmed reply from your boss as soon as possible.
12.为防止意外,我们希望货品采用木箱包装。
In order to avoid accidents, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases.
13.我代表总经理向各位来宾致以诚挚的欢迎!
On behalf of our general manager, I’d like to express our warmest welcome to all the guests
14.今年我国的进出口总额比去年增长了30%。
The volume of imports and exports of our country increased by 30% compared with those of last year.
15.我们之间的相互了解必将促成今后的合作。
Our mutual understanding will certainly result in future cooperation.
16 .我们最近收到的订单太多,需要时间核对。
We have received too many orders recently and it takes time to check them.
17.为了纪念我们的这次合作,我为您准备了一份礼物。
I have a present for you to mark the success of our cooperation.
18.由于原材料涨价,我们不得不调整产品的价格。
Because of the rising cost of raw materials, we are forced to adjust our product prices.
19.我们公司深受国内外客户的信赖和称赞。
Our company has won trust and praise from our clients at home and abroad.
20.我们真诚希望此次交易能令双方满意。
We sincerely hope that this transaction will satisfy both parties.
您可能关注的文档
- 《专项法律服务合同(企业投资)》.doc
- 教育系统拓展培训方案.doc
- 桩基(钻孔灌注桩)旁站记录(第五版).doc
- 第四节 伤害相关.doc
- Term Sheet-投资意向协议模板.doc
- 地产项目拓展奖励制度.doc
- 电子商务法律法规试题.doc
- 电子商务与物流试题及答案.doc
- 个人简历填写表.doc
- 利用微信公众平台建立家校互动新模式.doc
- 国际标准 IEC 61169-47:2015 EN Radio-frequency connectors - Part 47: Sectional specification for radio-frequency coaxial connectors with clamp coupling, typically for use in 75 Ω cable networks (type F-Quick) 无线电频率连接器 - 第47部分:用于无线电频率同轴连接器的部分规范,.pdf
- 国际标准 IEC 61158-5-17:2007 EN 工业通信网络 - 现场总线规范 - 第5-17部分:应用层服务定义 - 类型17元素 Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 5-17: Application layer service definition - Type 17 elements.pdf
- 国际标准 IEC 61158-5-17:2007 EN Industrial communication networks - Fieldbus specifications - Part 5-17: Application layer service definition - Type 17 elements 工业通信网络 - 现场总线规范 - 第5-17部分:应用层服务定义 - 类型17元素.pdf
- 国际标准 IEC 60939-2-2:2004 EN_D 完整抑制无线电干扰滤波器单元-第2-2部分:空白详细规范-用于抑制电磁干扰的被动滤波器单元-仅需进行安全测试的滤波器(安全测试) Complete filter units for radio interference suppression - Part 2-2: Blank detail specification - Passive filter uits for electromagnetic interference .pdf
- 国际标准 IEC 60939-2-2:2004 EN_D Complete filter units for radio interference suppression - Part 2-2: Blank detail specification - Passive filter uits for electromagnetic interference suppression - Filters for which safety tests are required (safety.pdf
- 国际标准 IEC 60670-23:2006 EN-FR Boxes and enclosures for electrical accessories for household and similar fixed electrical installations - Part 23: Particular requirements for floor boxes and enclosures 家用和类似固定电气安装用电器配件的盒子与封闭装置——第23部分:地板箱和封闭装置的要求.pdf
- 国际标准 IEC 60670-23:2006 EN-FR 家用和类似固定电气安装用电器配件的盒子与封闭装置——第23部分:地板箱和封闭装置的要求 Boxes and enclosures for electrical accessories for household and similar fixed electrical installations - Part 23: Particular requirements for floor boxes and enclosures.pdf
- 2024版完整的货物运输合同书.doc
- 2024版无财产的离婚协议书书模板.doc
- 2024版委托融资租赁合同书书.doc
文档评论(0)