- 16
- 0
- 约9.06万字
- 约 159页
- 2021-08-22 发布于四川
- 举报
我的故事并不容易听下去
My story isnt an easy one to hear.
根据真实故事改编
我认为我应该事先提醒你这一点
I think I probably ought to warn you of that up front.
你想干什么
Boo! What do you think youre doing?
你最好赶快跑
You better run!
闹钟还没响就要被吵醒真是太不公平了
No fair getting woken up before the alarm.
该爸爸了
Daddys turn.
格蕾丝小怪兽
Ah, the Grace monster!
不要
No!
我们不能浪费食物 对不对
We dont waste food, right?
对
No.
那么
So?
但是长这样的不能算是食物
When its like this, its not food.
嗨 宝贝 咖啡在柜台上
Hi, baby. Coffees on the counter.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我们解决一个问题吗
Can you help us with a situation?
怎么了
Whats the matter?
爸爸面包片切得不对
Daddy didnt make the toast right.
他切成了小正方形
He cut it into little squares.
本来该是三角形的
Its supposed to be into triangles.
我看看我能怎么补救一下
Ah. Let me see what I can do.
我还觉得我做得挺好的
I thought I did a pretty good job.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这就是你常说的
This is what you call
魔法
Magic.
看 你觉得怎么样
See? What do you think?
真不愧是妈妈
And thats why youre the mommy.
-吃早餐吗 -我来不及了
- Breakfast? - I dont have any time.
妈妈 你要注意补充营养
Mommy, you have to be nutritious.
你说得太对了
Youre so right. Mmm.
-拜拜 -拜拜 亲爱的
- Bye. - Bye, baby.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 别走
Mommy! Dont go.
你为什么不能留在家里陪我玩
Why cant you stay home and play with me?
格蕾茜 宝贝 我们谈过这个的
Gracie, baby, we talked about this.
每周六是妈妈最忙的日子
Saturdays are Mommys busiest day.
但是我保证 等我回了家
But I promise, when I get home,
我就陪你吃披萨看电影
we will get pizza and watch a movie.
-太好了 -好吧
- Yeah! - Okay.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜 妈妈
Bye, Mommy!
? 心里有一束燃烧的火苗 ?
? Theres a fire inside, you can feel it burning ?
? 像在闪耀发光的霓虹灯 ?
? Its a neon light glowing like a furnace ?
? 夜虽漫长朝阳总会升起 ?
? And the night is long, but the world keeps turning ?
? 你会知道一切还未结束 ?
? You gotta know it, its not the end ?
? 多一次日出多一点进步 ?
? Every new sunrise is one step closer ?
? 这是天空给的战斗信号 ?
? Its a sign in the sky that the fights not over ?
? 现在就来勇敢面对世界 ?
? So face the world, its now or never ?
? 准备登台开始你的表演 ?
? This is your moment, let it begin ?
? 一切可能由此变得不同 ?
? This could change everything ?
? 你可感觉到空气的改变 ?
? Can you feel it now? Somethings
您可能关注的文档
- 《波普先生的企鹅》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《当幸福来敲门》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《盗梦空间》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《独立日》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《灯塔》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《难以忘怀的莎朗·塔特》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《穿越白色空间》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《国家公敌》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《哈利·波特与死亡圣器下》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- 《黑鹰坠落》完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- Paddleton《患难兄弟情》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- The Sun Is also a Star《太阳也是星星》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- Frozen in Love《冰封恋爱》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- A Score To Settle《报仇雪恨》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- Nomis《夜幕猎人》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- Astronaut《太空人》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- Dead Water《死亡水域》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- John Wick《疾速追杀》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- John Wick 3《疾速备战》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
- Noelle《诺艾尔》电影完整中英文对照剧本.docx
原创力文档

文档评论(0)